No. Each ticket is allocated to a specific person. You must provide the full name and date of birth of the person who will accompany you to the match. ID checks may be carried out at the entrance to the stadium and if your ID does not match the name indicated on the application form, entry will be refused.
Articles in this section
- When does the ticket sales start?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™?
- Can I obtain tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™ from online auction or ticket exchange sites?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- Can I apply for tickets in different price categories?
- Does the time I place my ticket application affect my chances of success?
- Why is a national ID card or passport number required during the application process?
- If I am not sure who my guest will be, can I use any name?
- Will my tickets be for adjacent seats?