It makes no difference whether you apply earlier or later during the sales period. Every valid application received between Tuesday, 13 June 2017 as from 14:00 CEST and Tuesday 4 July 2017 by 14:00 CEST has the same chance of being successful (if demand exceeds supply for Tickets, they will be allocated by random selection via a lottery).
Articles in this section
- When does the ticket sales start?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™?
- Can I obtain tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™ from online auction or ticket exchange sites?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- Can I apply for tickets in different price categories?
- Does the time I place my ticket application affect my chances of success?
- Why is a national ID card or passport number required during the application process?
- If I am not sure who my guest will be, can I use any name?
- Will my tickets be for adjacent seats?