Applications could only be made for tickets within one price category. However, in order to increase lottery winning chances, applicants could indicate that they are willing to accept tickets in a different price category by ticking the appropriate box on the application page at the ticket portal. In such case, if tickets in the price category selected are no longer available, applicant may be allocated tickets in another price category. You may only ever be upgraded or downgraded by one price category.
Articles in this section
- When does the ticket sales start?
- What are the rules for applying for tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™?
- Can I obtain tickets for the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™ from online auction or ticket exchange sites?
- Can I apply for tickets for a friend?
- How many tickets can I apply for?
- Can I apply for tickets in different price categories?
- Does the time I place my ticket application affect my chances of success?
- Why is a national ID card or passport number required during the application process?
- If I am not sure who my guest will be, can I use any name?
- Will my tickets be for adjacent seats?