Ticket Holders shall not take, record and/or transmit any sound, image and/or description of the Stadium or the Match (as well as any result and/or statistics of the Match) other than for his/her exclusive, private and domestic use (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include recording and/or transmitting any sound, image and/or description of the Stadium for any commercial purposes). It is strictly forbidden to disseminate over the Internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, picture, image, data, description, result and/or statistics of the Match in whole or in part, or to assist any other person(s) conducting such activities.
Articles in this section
- Can my child sit on my lap?
- Who will play the UEFA Super Cup™ 2017 in Skopje?
- Where will the 2017 UEFA Super Cup™ be played?
- Do I need a visa to visit Skopje?
- Is there a minimum age for children to attend the match? Is there any discount for children?
- Can I take pictures/film at the stadium or do I need to buy a permit?